WELCOME TO NAMASTE THE YOGA SPA
Namaste The Yoga Spa is a unique yoga studio located in the Plainview Shopping Center Long Island New York. Whether you are looking to improve your health, slim and stretch your body, practice Hot or Not Hot Yoga, or participate in any of the fun and educational events while socializing with your friends, Namaste is the place to call your second home.
Stacey Dunn is one of our Yoga Students. CLICK HERE TO WATCH
Become A Member
The many paths of yoga are simply different approaches and techniques that all lead to the same goal of unification and enlightenment.
We are Re-Opening Monday August 24, 2020!
Namaste is proud to announce our re-opening protocols plus explain what we have done to keep us all safer.
1. When you walk in you will stand in front of our ZK Access SF 1008 - Speedface Series Body Temperature Thermometer. As long as you are in the healthy range you will be able to take class.
2. All classes require pre-registration. You can call and speak to Joanne or Jamie 516-931-8443 or you can email Jamie@ntyspa.com. If you email you will receive a confirmation email. Cancellation must be at least 24 hours prior to the class otherwise you will be charged for the class.
3. Bring your own mat and wear socks when you are not on your mat in the studio.
4. Wear a mask when entering the studio.
5. Bring water and towels (we sell water at the studio if you need)
6. Our goal is to ensure everyone gets to practice yoga and stay healthy mentally and physically. If you are shut out of a class we will have a waitlist but we also will open up more classes if needed while our class size is limited. Give us feedback on times that work for you and we will do our best to accommodate.
7. Namaste has installed two CASPR units into the air conditioning and heating ducts. These units are being used at Islip airport and in many hospitals (www.casprgroup.com). Using UV light the system turns oxygen molecules into hydrogen peroxide molecules to kill 99.99% of germs while the system is on. After each class we keep the system fans on to continue to cleanse the studio and the surrounding areas.
8. Namaste is using a product called Silver Defender (www.silverdefender.com) on all commonly touched surfaces. This product repels germs from lingering on the surface of door knobs, hand rails, toilet flushers etc.
9. Cintas has installed antimicrobial dispensers; we have two hand sanitizer stations; the front desk has a sneeze guard; and we clean after ever class.
10. Updated information on each person must be had in our computers as well as an emergency contact.
Namaste welcomes new and current clients. See you on your mat!